Thursday, September 24, 2009

And now for something completely different...

I know we are still in class but I was making some alterations to my blog and a random thought wandered into my head. If you couldn't tell by one of the gadgets to the right I am a bit of a Star Wars fan and along with this I thought of a particularly cool video that I have come across on occasion and thought I would share. If you enjoy lightsabers and a neat premise behind it (make sure you read the description part) then this type of thing might just tickle your fancy. If you don't care for this sort of thing well then, this isn't the post you are looking for, move along *waves hand in a vaguely Jedi motion*

On a related note to this post, I hope there is no problem if I add in posts of a decidedly non-class nature such as the above. Sometimes I find something neat and most of the time I just have to bore my close friends with it, this does seem like the perfect way to try and bore and even wider group of people!

4 comments:

  1. Cool video, Matt! My three year old son loves Star Wars, he enjoyed the You Tube movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you post a link like that? I played around for SO long attempting to make the links I found ACTUAL links that you can click on?

    P.S. I'm always a fan of a random rant. Go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt, I'm really glad when students share more than just the class assignments on their blog - I think it gives such a more well-rounded picture of them. I think the blog is a great place to share and also a great place to sort of "store" stuff for yourself...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt,
    I think Star Wars is awesome. When you get a chance, look up an interview by Bill Moyers speaking with Joseph Campbel on "The Power of Myth," and try to find the part where they are speaking outside George Lucas's ranch about the connection between mythology and Star Wars. Cool.

    ReplyDelete